Today session, everyone had the task to fix the page layout of the publication. I was give the dialogue outcome page to make along with fixing the signage. I began fixing the signage fix because it was more important and with the outcome page I only needed to insert images of outcome from the drive. I asked someone in the studio which three of the photocopy I should develop as the main signage and it was this image.
Angharad thought it would be better if the colour was flipped. I took it to photoshop and inverted the colours and I thought it was a great idea because you can clearly see the typeface and compare to having it in the original one. I ended up brightening the typeface more, almost making the letters in dialogue look white against the black.
I downloaded an image a block of riso blue and overlaid it on the current design, just to get an understand how it would look like and I think it looks better as this way then having it printed in the original format because you can actually read it. Sara who teaches the dialogue studio had a look at it and she has said that it looks fine and there is no further changes needed for this. Now that I got this approve from a teacher in the dialogue studio, it was time to divide the design into four A3 pages.
I took the new design into indesign to divide it up into four pages and it gave me more of a visualisation of what it would look like in four pages. I think this is the final outcome for the signage and I will riso print this.